gday!

Introductions, Feedback & Suggestions

Moderator: Moderator Team

gday!

Postby jeepers » Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:38 pm

A bit late posting this but should officially introduce myself.A few i already know.My name is Adam i live in kotara in newy and i drive a 00' 3.5 v6 jackeroo.Its me and the girlfriends weekend toy and we dont mind gettin the thing dirty at all,the dirtier the better! hope to meet and go wheelin with other forum members in the future.
jeepers
TOURER
TOURER

Postby thebludger » Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:44 pm

[hello] and big welcome to adam one of our moderaters to allsussie4x4 have fun mate and it will be good to catch up again soon to go 4bying

cheers
chris
Im not a gyno but ill take a look at it for you!

Its a GQ thing, everyone understands

TOMORROW IS NEVER GUARANTEED
thebludger
TOURER
TOURER

Postby jeepers » Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:02 pm

Thanks Chris. Really keen for a forum meet up and all go wheelin together soon.And chris hurry up and get the big old girl back on the dirt then we can go wheelin.I dont know how you have coped,i get anxious to get out there even after a week at work.By the way the jack is gettin the wich bar fitted this week at TJM so amanda wont have to listen to me bitch about the bloody nudge bar getting hit all the time.
jeepers
TOURER
TOURER

Postby thebludger » Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:22 pm

jacka whoo! wrote:Thanks Chris. Really keen for a forum meet up and all go wheelin together soon.And chris hurry up and get the big old girl back on the dirt then we can go wheelin.I dont know how you have coped,i get anxious to get out there even after a week at work.By the way the jack is gettin the wich bar fitted this week at TJM so amanda wont have to listen to me bitch about the bloody nudge bar getting hit all the time.

very very soon mate cant wait
Im not a gyno but ill take a look at it for you!

Its a GQ thing, everyone understands

TOMORROW IS NEVER GUARANTEED
thebludger
TOURER
TOURER

Return to THE VICE