Son of Trials 2012

For organised competitions & events Australia wide.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Son of Trials 2012

Postby dudelux » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:37 am

The popular Son of Trials #7 event is on again at River Island on the 25th & 26th February 2012. Designed around standard type vehicles and aimed at novice 4WDers, it is a fun, family friendly event at a fantastic location with heaps of awesome 4WD and camping accessories and prizes on offer!

Online entry forms and detailed event info are available now on the Nissan Patrol Club website...

http://www.nissanpatrolclub.org/son_of_trials.php

Places are very limited so get your entries in asap!

So, who is going??
Ive asked the guys at the Pootrol club if I can enter the DL, as it has aftermarket rear shock mounts(rules state that ALL factory suspension mounts MUST be used). They said Im right to enter.

Im trying to get my brother ready to compete too, he has a 4runner, 4inch lift, 33inch MTZs.
He just needs a working front diff, and lots more seat time.

Last time I went(2010), I came 50th out of 96 or so in Touring Class. Im aiming for a top 20 finish this time.
1986 Hilux dual cab, 2in body lift, IFS rear springs, inverted rear Bilsteins, 33in Swampers, 35in Muddys, custom and homemade stuff, lots to come

1993 Pajero, 31in ATs, steel bullbar

2000 Wethepeople Thrillseeker, full Chromoly, 20in Alex Supra rims, 20in Maxxis rubber, Profile and Primo bits
dudelux
DAY TRIPPER
DAY TRIPPER

Re: Son of Trials 2012

Postby turbo-lux » Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:00 pm

just had a look at the event i may hit this one up myself should be good
turbo-lux
WINCH BIATCH
WINCH BIATCH

Return to COMPS & EVENTS