stockton saturday 7th of febuary

Day Trips and Forum meet ups

Moderator: Moderator Team

stockton saturday 7th of febuary

Postby scotty » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:17 pm

went for a 4wd yesturday in the rodeo went well with the new tyres compared to last time went to the tank traps and the plane crash althought we couldnt see the plane we were pretty sure we found it beacuse there was just a pile of sand where the gps ssaid it would be.

had fun driving round snatched out 2 people and then as we were leaving we found the biggest dune ive ever seen about 65m high and a pitch of about 75 degrees and e saw a navara trying to get up it and it was only getting half way so we decided to give it ago and we sped down the dune on the run up and got to a good 85kmh and hit the dune we gunned it all the way up on petrol(can run on gas and petrol) and when we stopped we were shattered 30cm from the top the front of the car was ofer the top of the dune and we stopped.

i have a feeling we would have made it if we had cleaner injectors beacuse there all clogged up from running on gas and if we kicked my brothers out we sould have shed 170kg extra weight.

all in all we had fun and dad gave me my beach permit so im alowed to borrow the car to go 4wding on the beach by myself
scotty
DAY TRIPPER
DAY TRIPPER

Postby jeepers » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:46 pm

Sounds like the dune i have been up .Took 3 goes and i think i even used 4th gear at about 80 to 90 clicks to get up it, but only just :D :D
jeepers
TOURER
TOURER

Postby thebludger » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:24 pm

[useless]
Im not a gyno but ill take a look at it for you!

Its a GQ thing, everyone understands

TOMORROW IS NEVER GUARANTEED
thebludger
TOURER
TOURER

Postby Wu1F3N » Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:38 pm

i went out for a drive along stockton on sunday just to have lunch down near sygna and took the dog for a swim and by god it was cold
03 GU Patrol Ute - 4.2TD, 2" lift & 30mm coil spacers on 33" Maxxis Bighorn's - now with speed dimples on passenger side

Support bacteria - they're the only culture some people have.

Women never understand why men love toys. Men understand that they wouldn't need toys if women had an 'on/off' switch.
Wu1F3N
DAY TRIPPER
DAY TRIPPER

Return to DAY TRIPS & MEET UPS