Meet up NZ

Day Trips and Forum meet ups

Moderator: Moderator Team

Meet up NZ

Postby Wineandmud » Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:48 pm

While I am working in NZ on the south island i met up with a couple of guys from Marlborough 4wd club and went for a run with them. I was picked up at work by the club captain Mike Holmes and driven to a private property wedged between ridges called mount riley. There i climbed into a modified nissan shorty with all the bling and hit the tracks designated for their upcoming NZ winch challenge series. there were a few tracks the owner had not tried so he went pretty hard at it with me jumping out several times to winch up walls and soft hills. Had a heap of fun so a big thanks to the M4WD club and good luck in the winch challenge series in 8 weeks. Most of this action will be covered with Simon and the 4WDTV crew. We completed only some of the stages most of the hard ones for open in the dry but it will be awesome to watch in the wet. Last time it was run there was approx $150,000 worth of carnage over the 4 days. Only a few photos were taken as i was too busy winching. see you all back in oz soon. www.mainlandwinchchallenges.co.nz/?q=node/152
80 Series on roids with bling-The big white rocket
84 Lux dual cab locked
R.I.P DMB
Gone but not forgotten

http://www.xtreme4x4.net.au/service.html
Wineandmud
SUPER SWAMPER
SUPER SWAMPER

Postby jeepers » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:34 am

That would have been cool Darren 8) 8)
jeepers
TOURER
TOURER

Postby thebludger » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:48 pm

looks like someone had some fun :D
Im not a gyno but ill take a look at it for you!

Its a GQ thing, everyone understands

TOMORROW IS NEVER GUARANTEED
thebludger
TOURER
TOURER

Return to DAY TRIPS & MEET UPS