Killi loop trip August 1st

Day Trips and Forum meet ups

Moderator: Moderator Team

Killi loop trip August 1st

Postby OGJON » Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:33 am

Killi loop trip

doing Killi loop twice

Sunday August 1st
&
Sunday August 8th

August 1st
meeting:
roundabout George Booth Dr and Cameron Park Dr, at approx 9:30am.


Dudelux- lux on 33s
James- lux on 35s
IN24BN -patrol on standard 205-16s
GUHOON- GU on 35's
Timmsi - GQ on 35s
OGJON - GU ON 33's
Last edited by OGJON on Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OGJON
SHOW PONY
SHOW PONY
 
Posts: 200
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:47 pm

Postby jeepers » Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:02 pm

Why is this a recci trip if you already know where it is? :?
User avatar
jeepers
TOURER
TOURER
 
Posts: 2114
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:29 pm
Location: Newcastle

Postby OGJON » Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:26 pm

jeepers wrote:Why is this a recci trip if you already know where it is? :?


I haven't been there since 2007 I've heard & seen pix/vids of it being changed a lot since
I'll change the title so it doesn't read as a recce as AZZA is leading the trip
I'm tagging along & just thought I'd put it up for this forum to attend too

I'm still gonna run my trip the following weekend on the 8th
OGJON
SHOW PONY
SHOW PONY
 
Posts: 200
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:47 pm

Postby DRT37R » Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:33 pm

lol azza wont be on 215s unless hes doin it for a laugh.

im keen to go if there are free spots.
Whatever day azzas goin thats when ill go.

i got a hilux on 31's
Should be able to keep up :twisted:
DRT37R
WINCH BIATCH
WINCH BIATCH
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:15 pm

Postby OGJON » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:35 pm

DRT37R wrote:lol azza wont be on 215s unless hes doin it for a laugh.

im keen to go if there are free spots.
Whatever day azzas goin thats when ill go.

i got a hilux on 31's
Should be able to keep up :twisted:


yeah sure see you on the August 1st

I know azza runs 35's, I just copied the attendee list from Down Under forum
OGJON
SHOW PONY
SHOW PONY
 
Posts: 200
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:47 pm

Postby Jimbo » Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:42 pm

I'll be up for this, count me in thanks mate

cheers
Speed kills, drive a Ford and live forever!
User avatar
Jimbo
DAY TRIPPER
DAY TRIPPER
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:17 pm
Location: East Maitland, NSW, Australia

Postby DRT37R » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:58 pm

OGJON wrote:
DRT37R wrote:lol azza wont be on 215s unless hes doin it for a laugh.

im keen to go if there are free spots.
Whatever day azzas goin thats when ill go.

i got a hilux on 31's
Should be able to keep up :twisted:


yeah sure see you on the August 1st

I know azza runs 35's, I just copied the attendee list from Down Under forum


36'' simex
hes got 2 sets now the lucky bugger
DRT37R
WINCH BIATCH
WINCH BIATCH
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:15 pm

Postby DRT37R » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:59 pm

Jimbo wrote:I'll be up for this, count me in thanks mate

cheers


see ya there mate.
i picked up a free quad on the weekend so ill be keen to test it out soon ay.ill give ya a pm
DRT37R
WINCH BIATCH
WINCH BIATCH
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:15 pm

Postby jeepers » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:44 am

It has changed a bit but its still easy to get round Ogjon.
User avatar
jeepers
TOURER
TOURER
 
Posts: 2114
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:29 pm
Location: Newcastle

Postby OGJON » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:31 am

DRT37R wrote:
OGJON wrote:
DRT37R wrote:lol azza wont be on 215s unless hes doin it for a laugh.

im keen to go if there are free spots.
Whatever day azzas goin thats when ill go.

i got a hilux on 31's
Should be able to keep up :twisted:


yeah sure see you on the August 1st

I know azza runs 35's, I just copied the attendee list from Down Under forum


36'' simex
hes got 2 sets now the lucky bugger


well then it shows how long it's been since I last saw his trol
as I'm sure it had 35" mtz on when I last saw it prob 2 yrs ago
OGJON
SHOW PONY
SHOW PONY
 
Posts: 200
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:47 pm

Postby OGJON » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:32 am

jeepers wrote:It has changed a bit but its still easy to get round Ogjon.


sweet thanx m8
OGJON
SHOW PONY
SHOW PONY
 
Posts: 200
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:47 pm

Postby jeepers » Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:22 pm

I may be down for this trip.Will make sure i have that day off first before im a def yes.
User avatar
jeepers
TOURER
TOURER
 
Posts: 2114
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:29 pm
Location: Newcastle

Postby Wineandmud » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:30 am

jeepers wrote:I may be down for this trip.Will make sure i have that day off first before im a def yes.


Best put me down as a maybe too as i like to stalk the jeep man :D

80 series on 37's :wink:
80 Series on roids with bling-The big white rocket
84 Lux dual cab locked
R.I.P DMB
Gone but not forgotten

http://www.xtreme4x4.net.au/service.html
User avatar
Wineandmud
SUPER SWAMPER
SUPER SWAMPER
 
Posts: 991
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:53 pm
Location: Kurri Kurri

Postby thebludger » Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:10 pm

yea mite be in for this one too i'll keep an eye on this one

want to see the 80 on 37s and i like stalking Darren :D
Im not a gyno but ill take a look at it for you!


Its a GQ thing, everyone understands

TOMORROW IS NEVER GUARANTEED
User avatar
thebludger
TOURER
TOURER
 
Posts: 2638
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:52 am
Location: Right Here

killy

Postby loader » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:14 pm

yer im in still have to do cv hill
loader
SNATCH STRAP
SNATCH STRAP
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:13 am
Location: newcastle

Next

Return to DAY TRIPS & MEET UPS

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest