EOI Levuka day or over night trip

Day Trips and Forum meet ups

Moderator: Moderator Team

EOI Levuka day or over night trip

Postby Crazy_cabbie » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:35 pm

Hi I am Brendan. I am reasonably new to the forums and had mentioned in my vice thread that I had heard about a place called Levuka rainforest recreation park. Now I am located only 5 mins from it but I am a bit worried about taking or car straight up there and doing something stupid.

So I thought I would see if there were any other members on here located near Levuka or any members interested in doing a trip to Levuka and go as a group.

here is a link to the site but when I checked all the tracks were graded above what they would normally be due to the bad weather at the begining of the year and some of the harder tracks werent open.
http://www.levuka.com.au/
I have self control. I just exercise my right to ignore it, especially when it comes to anything with a motor and wheels
Crazy_cabbie
SNATCH STRAP
SNATCH STRAP

Postby OGJON » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:57 am

Levuka is a very long way for most of the members here, most of us are in the Newcastle & surrounding area/s.
OGJON
SHOW PONY
SHOW PONY

Postby jeepers » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:27 pm

We have done a couple of trips up to Rover Park which is close to Levuka.And will most likely be hitting Rover again this year for battle of states,but would like to check out Levuka having done Rover and Emu Creek which are all reasonably close to each other.
jeepers
TOURER
TOURER

Postby bludgerswife » Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:26 pm

There are some members on the forum from up near you... would love to do Levuka at some stage, have heard some good things about the place.
Ros Image

Tassie 4wd
Complete Website Solutions

"Choice not chance determines our destiny"

Some mornings I wake up grumpy ... but most mornings I let him sleep in.
__________________ __________________
Proud Owner of AllAussie4x4.com & Tassie4wd.com
bludgerswife
LOCKED N LOADED
LOCKED N LOADED

Postby Crazy_cabbie » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:54 pm

Well if there is enough people interested we can try work out a date
I have self control. I just exercise my right to ignore it, especially when it comes to anything with a motor and wheels
Crazy_cabbie
SNATCH STRAP
SNATCH STRAP

Return to DAY TRIPS & MEET UPS