trip at late notice

Day Trips and Forum meet ups

Moderator: Moderator Team

trip at late notice

Postby turbo-lux » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:42 pm

just seeing if any ones is doing any 4wheeling tomorrow thinking of takin a trip but not wanting to go by my self hit me up if heading out
turbo-lux
WINCH BIATCH
WINCH BIATCH

Postby turbo-lux » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:26 am

well went out on sunday with old man to the ARB TEST TRACK to have bit of a play. i havent really had the GQ out since i brought it though i would see what it can do so tried couple of tracks it went well had no problems may have to get some body lift under it tho have some videos will post up soon. Would like too make it out on one of the big trips with guys get to meet some of the members
turbo-lux
WINCH BIATCH
WINCH BIATCH

Postby OGJON » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:37 pm

where's the ARB TEST TRACK?????????????
OGJON
SHOW PONY
SHOW PONY

Postby dudelux » Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:43 pm

Ive got a trip going on sunday 10th july if youre keen.
Just an easy run through the Wattos and Sugarloaf, mostly stock cars going.

We are meeting at the servo at Freemans Waterhole sunday morning if youre keen, Ill have a look and see what the meeting time is, and post it up.

Very welcome to come along guys. Ill be a passenger for this as the Lux is still apart.
1986 Hilux dual cab, 2in body lift, IFS rear springs, inverted rear Bilsteins, 33in Swampers, 35in Muddys, custom and homemade stuff, lots to come

1993 Pajero, 31in ATs, steel bullbar

2000 Wethepeople Thrillseeker, full Chromoly, 20in Alex Supra rims, 20in Maxxis rubber, Profile and Primo bits
dudelux
DAY TRIPPER
DAY TRIPPER

Postby turbo-lux » Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:25 pm

the arb is what you would call awaba training track i may come on that trip on the 10 will let you know next week is ok if bring another truck my old man may come if ok
turbo-lux
WINCH BIATCH
WINCH BIATCH

Postby dudelux » Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:28 pm

More than welcome mate.

Ill post up the meeting time when I know it, otherwise, the trip is posted over on 4x4earth and 4wdaction forums.
1986 Hilux dual cab, 2in body lift, IFS rear springs, inverted rear Bilsteins, 33in Swampers, 35in Muddys, custom and homemade stuff, lots to come

1993 Pajero, 31in ATs, steel bullbar

2000 Wethepeople Thrillseeker, full Chromoly, 20in Alex Supra rims, 20in Maxxis rubber, Profile and Primo bits
dudelux
DAY TRIPPER
DAY TRIPPER

hey mate

Postby turbo-lux » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:10 am

sorry mate but there are a few trucks goin on the trip on sunday i am going to let this on go mate have to oganise another trip soon for all aussie crew cheers bro so i can meet some of the members of the club and some locals with truck and are close by to do trips with
turbo-lux
WINCH BIATCH
WINCH BIATCH

Postby OGJON » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:21 pm

dudelux wrote:Ive got a trip going on sunday 10th july if youre keen.
Just an easy run through the Wattos and Sugarloaf, mostly stock cars going.

We are meeting at the servo at Freemans Waterhole sunday morning if youre keen, Ill have a look and see what the meeting time is, and post it up.

Very welcome to come along guys. Ill be a passenger for this as the Lux is still apart.

bugga the GU is off the road atm too
OGJON
SHOW PONY
SHOW PONY

Return to DAY TRIPS & MEET UPS