WANTED AND UNWANTED PRE LAUNCH

Own a business - advertise here.
Limit of one advertisement per week.

Moderator: Moderator Team

WANTED AND UNWANTED PRE LAUNCH

Postby bludgerswife » Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:02 pm

WANTED and UNWANTED

www.wantedandunwanted.com is a new classified web site that we have just made accessible and free of charge to the public. We would like your assistance in building content. In return all advertising on www.wantedandunwanted.com will be free of charge until we have a sustainable web site with considerable content and a large captive market.

Our goal is to provide an extremely competitive advertising market for anyone that has a product or service to offer. Wanted ads are fully encouraged so if there is an elusive part you have been chasing or maybe a rare coin or stamp, place your wanted ad and someone may just have what you are looking for! Our primary target is the Australian Community however the International Community is also welcome to advertise at Wanted and Unwanted.

It is free to advertise on Wanted and Unwanted during the pre-launch, when the site is fully launched advertising fees will be applied however they wll only be charged to new listings and not any current listings. The Official Launch date of the site has not been set at this time so get in now and get your product or service out there for all to see while all advertising is free from charge.

We invite you to have a look around www.wantedandunwanted.com take advantage of the search options and search for items in your state, Australia or even world wide. Maybe just search through the wanted ads you might find someone searching for something you would like to sell.

We look forward to seeing you at Wanted and Unwanted

Regards

Darren Bohm and Ros Bastow
www.wantedandunwanted.com
Ros Image

Tassie 4wd
Complete Website Solutions

"Choice not chance determines our destiny"

Some mornings I wake up grumpy ... but most mornings I let him sleep in.
__________________ __________________
Proud Owner of AllAussie4x4.com & Tassie4wd.com
bludgerswife
LOCKED N LOADED
LOCKED N LOADED

Postby bludgerswife » Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:48 pm

To all members of All Aussie 4x4. Feel free to further your chances of selling your items by registering at the wanted and unwanted site and listing your items there.

www.wantedandunwanted.com

Cheers
Ros Image

Tassie 4wd
Complete Website Solutions

"Choice not chance determines our destiny"

Some mornings I wake up grumpy ... but most mornings I let him sleep in.
__________________ __________________
Proud Owner of AllAussie4x4.com & Tassie4wd.com
bludgerswife
LOCKED N LOADED
LOCKED N LOADED

Return to VENDORS SECTION