My 60.

Show us what you drive in here

Moderator: Moderator Team

My 60.

Postby terranceeriley » Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:48 am

Thought i'd throw up a pic or 2 of my 60.
bought it for $1500 when i was on my L's and it came with a roof rack, 2 spare tyres and a heap of spares along with rust.
have painted the tailgate and repaired some rust, painted and thrown on a new bonnet, painted the sunraysias black, got some second hand tyres to get the local boys in blue off my back, and thrown a stereo in..
It was stolen from out the front of our house when i was still on my Learners, i got it back the next day minus the spare off the back, the ignition barrel, cd player, steering column shroud and all the ignition was ripped out to hotwire it.. Bastards also used half a tank of fuel..
Lucky i got it back though. i got all that fixed up and only since then have i put a decent stereo in it and tinted the back windows and put curtains on the sliding windows :P ..
currently needs the clutch done. have a heavy duty extreme one sitting in the back just got to get a few mates together to do it.
just need to get a decent job now and save up for new tyres and a lift. :)
Still at school so funds are limited.
hope everyone likes it and the crazy amount of writing i've done.
Feedback on it would be excellent.
bad or good.
Enjoy!
Attachments
Image139.jpg
Image139.jpg (156.36 KiB) Viewed 1406 times
Image138.jpg
Image138.jpg (74.75 KiB) Viewed 1406 times
Photo0087.jpg
Photo0087.jpg (104.54 KiB) Viewed 1406 times
terranceeriley
SNATCH STRAP
SNATCH STRAP

Postby thebludger » Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:58 pm

top pics mate you gotta luv the sixtys they go anywhere and everywhere you gotta put a kill switch on Because these scumbags dont care these days what they take they need to get there [kickarse] and [gunner]

cheers
chris
Im not a gyno but ill take a look at it for you!

Its a GQ thing, everyone understands

TOMORROW IS NEVER GUARANTEED
thebludger
TOURER
TOURER

Return to SHOW US YA RIG